ORVED Electives: Welcome to online class!
Please read over these course policies and then let's do our required welcome call. Text me and we will figure out a time for the call that works best for you.
Sarah Coyle, M. Ed firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Mon - Th. 4-6pm
503-560-2107 Text me any time of day- I will respond ASAP.
Everyone can pass this class!
ORVED requires students check in 2 times a week for attendance in GENIUS.
A check-in means the student provides a specific update on the course. This can be done using: the check-in button, a phone call, course message, email or text.
Missing 4 check-ins in a row (equal to 2 weeks of attendance) results in a 10-day drop from the course without further notice.
- Work is graded according to due dates, usually once a week. I will enter 0's for missing work, but this work can still be completed at any time for full credit.
- Not a requirement, but I strongly suggest taking hand-written notes as you work through all the links in the lesson to stay organized and use on quizzes and exams.
- Be sure to read the feedback by clicking on the grade I leave to understand the grades you have earned. You can improve any work at any time for up to full credit.
- You can re-take quizzes and exams as often as you like. Be sure to go back through the lesson if you need to double-check information during a quiz.
To earn the most credit for the Discussion Questions, you must answer fully with detail and examples to show what you have learned from the lesson.
You can do this!
- Stay on pace- keep up with due dates.
- Be organized- have a system for saving files.
- Submit your best-effort work.
- Communicate with me as needed.
- Please contact me right away if you have a question or concern about anything.
That’s what I’m here for! See you online, Mrs. Coyle