ORVED/TTOA Electives: Welcome to online class!
Sarah Coyle, M. Ed firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Mon - Th. 4-6pm
I usually check attendance & grade work these times.
503-560-2107 Text me any time of day- I will call you back.
Everyone can pass this class!
- Work is graded according to due dates, usually once a week. I will enter 0's for missing work, but this can still be completed at any time for full credit.
- Not a requirement, but I strongly suggest taking hand-written notes as you work through all the links in the lesson to stay organized and use on quizzes and exams.
- Be sure to read the feedback I leave to understand the grades you have earned. You can improve any work at any time for up to full credit.
- You can re-take quizzes and exams as often as you like. Be sure to go back through the lesson if you need to double-check information during a quiz.
To earn the most credit for the Discussion Questions, you must answer fully with detail and examples to show what you have learned from the lesson.
You can do this!
- Stay on pace- keep up with due dates.
- Be organized- have a system for saving files.
- Submit your best-effort work.
- Communicate with me as needed.
- Please contact me right away if you have a question or concern about anything.
That’s what I’m here for! See you online. =] Mrs. Coyle