Welcome to online Credit Recovery class!
Please read over these policies and then let's do the required welcome call.
Sarah Coyle, M. Ed. email@example.com
Office Hours: Mon.- Thurs. 4-6pm
503-560-2107 Text me any time of day- I will respond ASAP.
ORVED requires students check in 2 times a week for attendance in GENIUS.
A check-in means the student provides a specific update on the course. This can be done using: the check-in button, a phone call, course message, email or text.
Missing 4 check-ins in a row (equal to 2 weeks of attendance) results in a 10-day drop from the course without further notice.
- This course runs for 9 weeks. The due dates will help you stay on pace so you finish on time.
- Work is graded according to your due dates. I usually only update grades once a week. I will enter 0's for any missing work, but this work can be completed at any time during the course for full credit.
- Written Assignments = can be replaced by written notes for up to 70% credit each
- Be sure to set Google Docs to share/edit with me (firstname.lastname@example.org) so I can open them on my end and give your credit for your work. If you do not set the file to share, I will temporarily set that grade to a 0 to get your attention.
- .Online Quizzes = can re-take as often as needed. These are 'open-book' assessments- look back through the lessons as needed.
- Plagiarism is not accepted. You must complete all work in your own “voice” every time. NO 'copy-paste'.
- Any research, including images, must be cited in the assignment.
You can do this!
* Stay on pace- keep up with due dates.
* Be organized- have a system for saving your files.
* Submit your best-effort work.
* Communicate with me as needed.
Please contact me right away if you have a question or concern about anything.
That’s what I’m here for! See you online =] Mrs. Coyle