For U.S. History courses only
Up to +25 points Extra Credit
Send as an attachment to my email. Put "Extra Credit" in the subject line.
1. Choose one:
A. An article to discuss: The Lowdown
B. An article or a video: PBS History
C. An article or video: History Channel
D. An article or video : Smithsonian History
* For Lesson 2.04 8th US History specifically: Video-John Adams:Declaration of Independence
2. Copy/paste prompts #1-6 from below and save into a work file. Write out your thoughts in complete sentences and proofread. Remember to explain your ideas fully using details and examples.
1. Provide the name of the website/link.
2. This selection interested me because/why I chose this selection.....
3. The basic idea/story/plot of this website activity is....
4. The importance of this is/ this relates to my social studies course because/ this added to my learning by......
5. My personal response/connection is...(I agree/disagree/it reminds me of/makes me wonder/relates to me or not because/etc...)
6. I would/would not recommend this article/video to other students because.....